Enterprise Servers are the core of any IT operations. From decades Unix is the most trusted operating system that you can rely to run your mission critical applications. With different vendors in market true expertise to manage these different flavors of Unix is the core requirement of each organization. At Pebble It our goal is to deliver the highest level of robust Linux and Unix server remote management and administration service solutions available.
Our Unix Managed Service is designed to speed the support or implementation processes, minimize disruptions to your IT operating environment and reduce implementation risk–helping you to realize the benefits of your new Linux & Unix technology based systems quickly and reliably. Our services includes across the following Platforms.
Linux ( Redhat EL, Oracle EL)
Oracle VM ( Sparc & X86)
Oracle Engineered Systems ( Exadata, Exalogic & ODA)
Our Managed Services For existing and new setup of UNIX Environments Includes:
- 24/7 Monitoring and Management
- Shell scripting
- Performance Management
- Trouble Ticketing
- Problem Resolution
- Vendor Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Maintenance and configuration of Linux packages
- System Administration (user management, permissions, virtual sites, backup procedures)
- Update services (kernel updates, security, errata, bugs)
- Established service level agreements
- Storage and Enterprise backup applications.
Unix Support and Services
- Configuring system running Linux Unix as per needs and requirements of applications.
- Installation / Recovery of Linux Unix in case of disaster occurred on system.
- Migrating the Systems from one host to other Host.
- Maintaining high availability of system, with mirroring of internal disks and recover mirroring in case of any HDD Failure
- Installation of OS Patches, Kernel tuning and system performance tuning.
- Working on LVM, providing creation of additional filesystems, users and import and export of volume groups from one system to another. Create space for filesystems and mirror the related filesystem between LUNs on two SAN for redundancy of data.
- Writing scripts to check system performance on daily basis, which sends a customized report of system health after each 3 hours..
- Define rules and policies for configuration implementation on servers
- Working on NFS with providing mounting of NFS Filesystems.
- Configuring NTP for time synchronization on servers.
- Configuring Unix system backup for centralized backups of all servers at NFS and perform recovery in case of system failure.
- Develop and Maintain administration and configuration manual for systems
OVM Support and Services
Our OVM Support and services includes.
- Managing Oracle VM on sparc and x86 environment.
- Providing robust OVM solutions on x86 or Sparc Hardware
- Adding new Guest Domains.
- Adding additional disks or storage to OVM
- Configuring OVM Manager.
- Configuring VLANs in OVM.
- Installation and configuration of new guest Domains.
- Configuration of existing guest domains.
- Providing backup solution for OVM environment with bare metal recovery.
- Piece of mind support and hardware monitoring using Oracle Enterprise Manager and Ops Center.
Enterprise Backup Support and Services.
- Configuring the backup specifications for databases and file system level backups.
- Creating and maintaining backup policies and procedures as required.
- Solve the problem for any backup Related Issue with Software Backline.
- Addition of new Backup specification and configuration as required.
- Restoring database backups from one system to another system.
Why PebbleIT for Unix Services?
- 24×7 remote service for access anytime
- Enjoy the peace of mind of knowing you have expert services on hand when required
- Flexible pricing, plans and guaranteed high level of service
- Pay by the hour, fixed price project, or save with a competitive monthly service fee
- With our team of engineers specialized in providing managed services to various flavors of Linux & Enterprise Unix systems, you will have a low-cost solution to IT management, support and business growth.
- Faster problem determination and resolution
- Elimination of the need to add staff for Unix Implementation and support.